Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

I received both Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover free in my #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster. Beginning with the eyeliner, I absolutely love it!! It was easy to apply--extra smooth. I loved the color and the fact that it is waterproof was a huge plus. I recommend trying this product and I am definitely purchase this in the future. The Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover is a nice product to have. There is no strong smell. It did remove my eyeliner although I did have to scrub. I normally do not use makeup remover and would probably not purchase for myself. But, for those that wear more makeup more often, this would be a nice product to try. Thanks #Influenster!!

Comments

Popular Posts