Dot&Dot Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review #teether


I've had the opportunity to receive for free a set of Dot&Dot Teether Necklace and Bracelet in return for my unbiased opinion. It's a jewelry set that can be worn by moms and used as teethers for baby. They are offered in a variety of colors ( I chose the black set for myself). The Teether Necklace and Bracelet set is like a pair of pearls. They're quite lightweight despite the appearance. It's like having a fashionable piece of 'chewable' jewelry. We all know how those teethers love to grab at your necklaces and bracelets and chew. This is an easy way to satisfy your need to be fashionable while satisfying their need to soothe those gums. The silicone used is BPA free and contains no chemicals. FDA approved, it's made of food grade silicone, PVC, latex, rubber and lead free. It contains no phthalates, vinyl, plastic or heavy materials. It's soft and chewy- my son has enjoyed grabbing and putting the beads in his mouth without hearing 'no, no". I like that you can place the necklace and bracelet in the freezer so that it can be cool to the gums. Another plus it that they are dishwasher safe. My son has enjoyed pulling on the necklace ( it has a safety clasp). It does seem to be very durable as he likes to pull on the necklace. I really like this product-a great idea for moms of teething infant and toddlers. If you'd like to find out more, check it out here @ http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T2DUVKU/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1426090907&sr=1&keywords=teether+necklace+and+bracelet

Comments

Popular Posts