Dot&Dot Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review #2 #teethingjewelry


Like my previous post, I also received this Dot&Dot Teether Necklace and Bracelet Set for free in return for my honest opinion. This set is the the flat shaped necklace, also available in a variety of colors. FDA approved, it's also made of food grade silicone and BPA free. Dishwasher safe, it can also be cleaned with soap and water. My son also liked this necklace, having no trouble chewing on it right away. Chemical free,  it's tasteless and odorless. You can make a fashion statement while being practical. A two-for-one deal!! It's not heavy around your neck and long enough to keep little hands busy pulling and biting. Flexible and soft, you don't have to worry about them easily breaking the necklace. My son doesn't pay as much attention to the bracelet when I have the necklace on, but what mom doesn't like to coordinate jewelry? I definitely recommend checking this out if you're the mom of a teether or if you know a mom. A great gift idea as well! http://www.amazon.com/Teething-Necklace-Bracelet-Bangle-BPA-Free/dp/B00T2DD47C/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Comments

Popular Posts