Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion [Natural Moisturizer] Review #foxbrim


I recently recieved Foxbrim's Vitamin C lotion for free in return for my unbiased opinion. The key ingredients found in this lotion is Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea and MSM. It comes in a handy pump bottle that allows you to use just a little bit and keeps it air-free so that it's ingredients aren't broken down by exposure to air. It's a descent sized pump and I found that a little goes a long way. It has a very light smell so it's great for men and women. I like that when applied, it's very light and moisturizing. It doesn't leave a greasy residue. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. I used it on both my hands and face without any problems. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I'm not a foundation user but using this on my face leaves it feeling softer and just fabulous. My hubby, a mechanic, has very rough hands. He used this lotion and really likes it. It keeps his hands moisturized, which is something he's had problems with in the past. If you're looking for a facial or all over body moisturizer, Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is definitely worth trying. A light-weight, not overpowering moisturizer that leaves skin feeling hydrated all day. It also comes with a risk-free, money back guarantee with no questions asked-- you just can't beat that!!. You can find out more on Amazon @ http://goo.gl/xrjF3Z. Check it out!!

Comments

Popular Posts