InstaNatural Scar Gel Review #scargel


I've never tried scar gel before even though I have my share of old scars. I was a little skeptical in trying InstaNatural Advanced Repair Scar Gel at first. I remember my mom using cocoa butter or an aloe vera plant on my scars when I was younger. When I received the gel, I checked the ingredients used.  It contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars including :: Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – a naturally occurring protein – which stimulates the healing process; Gotu Kola which also aids in restoring healthy skin; Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp which fortifies the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage. With that assortment of ingredients, I knew I had to see some kind of improvement. The bottle is 1fl.ounce which I thought at first wasn't going to be enough. For the past two weeks, I've been applying a thin layer twice daily to a burn scar I have had on my forearm for over a year. I have noticed that the appearance of the scar is fading. It looks alot better than it did two weeks ago.I'm not sure if it's the pigmentation changing but I have noticed a difference. It has made a believer out of me. It's an easy application, and it has a light scent- doesn't smell much like a medicated cream. I apply a thin layer twice daily. I must say its not a magic ointment that removes scars immediately, but with time the blemish will no longer be on the skin. If you'd like more information the product, check it out on Amazon http://goo.gl/DtXbx9


Comments

Popular Posts