SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review #SM150FingerPulseOximeter


Like my previous post about the SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter, I also received the SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter for free in return for my unbiased review of the product. Other than the different color-this one is blue and the SM-165 is gray- they are both the same product. FDA approved, it also measures accurately and quickly. It has the bright LED and multidirectional display. Light, compact, using 2 AAA-batteries, it also has a one year warranty. It's fairly priced and compared to larger oximeters, I think it's more convenient. If you have a child at home with a history of breathing problems, from asthma, reactive airways disease to BPD, this is a nice product to have on hand. If you're in the medical field such as myself, this is a nice, easy to carry pulse oximeter that you can keep on hand. I found that the readings were really accurate and fast to obtain. It fit on my fingers comfortably. When I received this product, I liked the fact that it came with a nice carrying case so it's easy to keep stored. I tried it on myself first - a nice, comfortable fit on my finger. It took no time to read my oxygen level and heart rate. I also used on my kids, the youngest being my one year old. It fit on all of their fingers and didn't take long to give me accurate reads. I did struggle a little with my one year old- but that's expected. He has small fingers and is a very busy little boy. I plan on using this both at work and at home. I like that it's small enough to carry in your pocket or if you're working, it comes with a string to hang around your neck. Whether for professional or home use, I recommend having this pulse ox on hand. It's available on Amazon @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R59OSUM.

Comments

Popular Posts