Tuesday, April 14, 2015

EpicBelle Comfort Grip Crochet Hooks #Review #epicbellecrochethooks


I received EpicBelle Comfort Grip Crochet Hooks for a discounted price in return for my honest review. This is a very nice set. It contains 9 different sized crochet hooks in a variety of colors. The handles are long and comfortable. These hooks  have non slip, easy grip handles which allows for easy handling while crocheting. I love how comfortable they feel. This set contains all the basic hooks needed for a wide array of projects. The sizes are color coded which is really nice. The hooks are made of smooth aluminum which helps the yarn glide off smoothly. I finished an afghan with these hooks and could definitely tell the difference from the hooks I had used previously. These hooks come with a lifetime warranty so you definitely get your money's worth. Compared to other hooks I've used in the past, these are definitely at the top of the list. Can't wait to start on another project!!! I  recommend you check them out. They can be found here @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QPGWZSI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1       

No comments:

Post a Comment