Thursday, July 9, 2015

Amscan Graduation Plastic Table Covers #GraduationTablecover #Review

I received Amscan Graduation Plastic Table Covers in return for my unbiased review. This is a set of 3 table covers. They are 54'" x 108". These are going to be perfect for my son's graduation party this year. I think I'm so happy he's graduating, I'll be celebrating all year long. I love the design of these covers. They're not too busy but are just the right colors. There is a white strip down the middle of each table cover with colorful confetti, diplomas, mortarboards & "Congrats Grad!" down the length of each side. The 3 covers  are enough to decorate all of the tables. These table covers are plastic so they'll easily wipe clean. They can be cleaned and reused again. I plan on using these covers for my son's high school graduation but these are great for graduation parties for all ages. You can check out more about Amscan Graduation Plastic Table Covers @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002N2ALKM.

No comments:

Post a Comment