Thursday, July 2, 2015

Epica Large Digit Timer / Stopwatch #timer2 #Review


I received Epica Large Digit Timer / Stopwatch in return for my unbiased review. This is a very easy to use and easy to read timer. It has a large display (1.5" x 2.5") and the alarm is very loud. It's sturdy and well made. It has an auto reset mode, count down mode and count up mode. It can be used as a magnet or it can be propped up using the fold-out stand. I actually use this timer at work. I need a timer when running lab tests and this is a great timer to use. It's loud enough to alert me from a distance when a test is finished. I can see the display from a distance if I need to see how much longer it has. I love the automatic reset so I don't have to set the timer over and over again to run the same test. A very high quality timer. You can find out more about Epica Large Digit Timer / Stopwatch @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZY87XG2.

No comments:

Post a Comment