Thursday, July 9, 2015

Relaxmedic Massage Spinner Massager #Review #SpinnerMassager

Relaxmedic Massage Spinner Massager is a heavy duty body massager. It's sturdy and well made. This massager comes with 4 massage caps that provides different types of massages. I have really enjoyed testing it out. It's a powerful massager. It has a power speed regulator so you can adjust the speeds. This massager can be used on the waistline, neck, shoulder, arm, hip, thigh and calf. I've used it on my shoulders and neck. It was a very nice massage. It wasn't difficult to hold and wasn't too loud. It really helped to relieve my aching muscles after a long day at work. My mother-in-law saw my Spinner Massager and had to borrow it for herself. She's fallen in love with it and I'm not quite sure if I'll get it back. Looks like I'll have to get another one SOON!!! Highly recommend it. I received this massager in return for my unbiased review. You can find out more about Relaxmedic Massage Spinner Massager @ http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZDYRX4E.

No comments:

Post a Comment