Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil // Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment Review #ultracurlcream


A little over a year ago, I decided to forego my ponytails and go natural. If you don't know me personally, that was a HUGE step for me. I've always been the type that wanted every strand of my hair straight and perfect. The bad hair days effected my entire attitude for the day. I could never get my hair done professionally because I was just that picky. After spending money for a professional style, I would always go home and re-do my hair ( a waste of money). So I went from paying someone to do my hair to just pulling it up in a ponytail and go. After I saw so many people go natural, I built up the nerve to wear my hair down. I've always had fine, curly hair. A wet 'n go style, but I have never found the right product that my hair likes. If I like the product, my hair changes its mind (yes, my hair has a mind of its own). Prior to receiving Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan by Arvazallia, I was pretty much just applying a little water and whatever hair product I had at my fingertips (Blue Magic hair dressing being the latest). Everything I've used either weighed my hair down too much, leaving it feeling greasy and heavy- to products that dried my hair up so fast, I was left feeling/looking like a Chia pet). Excited to have the opportunity to try this product, along with Arvazallia's Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment , for free in return for my honest review, I immediately began using both products. When I get up in the morning, I always go ahead and dampen my hair so the curls can air-dry. I began applying a few squirts of both cream and oil to my hair daily. Using only my fingers, I run the products through my hair from tips to ends (paying special attention to my ends so I will have more defined curls). As my hair dries, I use my fingertips to loosen and separate my curls. My hair looks fuller, shiny and my curls have been gorgeous!!! I absolutely love this product!!!! No oily feeling and my hair is not weighed down. I normally get compliments on occasion about my curly hair and have received many more since using these products. It has taken me a LONG time to embrace my curls and it feels even longer to find something that my curls actually like. If you're a picky person when it comes to your hair, I DEFINITELY recommend you 'pick' these products!! I've already ordered my back-up because I definitely do NOT want to run out!!! You can check out more here (Utlra Curl Defining Cream)  http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Defining-Cream-Argan-Arvazallia/dp/B00KSPUN04/ie=UTF8?&keywords=curl+cream   (Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment) http://www.amazon.com/Argan-Treatment-Arvazallia-Leave-Conditioner/dp/B00G6T4U2I/ie=UTF8?&keywords=argan+oil

Comments

Popular Posts